Employment - AM Prep Team Member
The Kitchen Prep Team Members role is to assess PAR levels on all food items and prep required items for that day's service. This will include placing food orders with our suppliers during the week, communicating with management what goods or products we need from alternative sources, and keeping all good and products properly stored and accounted for. This position will be responsible for all food prep which includes cutting, mixing, blending, and clean up of prep area. This position will typically be 3-4 hours a day, 5-6 days a week. Typical hours will be 8-11am or possibly 8-12pm depending on quantity of prep required that day.
Essential Functions/Responsibilities of the Job
- Establish PAR list requirements for each day
- Fufill all PAR food prep requirements for that day
- Inventory and place orders with suppliers on Monday and Thursday mornings
- Receive and stock supplier deliveries on Tuesday and Friday mornings
- Communicate with manager on items not received or not available from suppliers
- Communicate with management on needed inventory change requirements
- Must be able to follow all recipes and instructions for food preparation
- Uses time efficiently and works in an organized manner.
- Must wear a cutting glove when using any cutting tools (knife, mandolin, etc.)
- Must wear latex kitchen gloves when handling all food products.
Requirements, Education, Skills and Experience
- Previous restaurant experience preferred.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to learn quickly.
- Good organizational skills
- Basic computer skills, input information
- Good time management skills
- Energy and stamina, as well as resilience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States.