Interested in becoming a new franchise owner with Island Fin Poke? There are at least two really great reasons to give it a try: 1) Franchising is one of the most popular ways to do business now, and 2) Established restaurant chains like Island Fin Poke heavily employ this method. We have franchises in more than 14 different states as dozens of entrepreneurs and couples run all our Poke restaurant locations.
Great Reasons to Franchise Right Now
These are just a few of the many excellent reasons to consider becoming a new franchise business owner.
- Did you know that some of your favorite businesses are franchises? Yes, everything from Great Clips to 7-11 to McDonald’s all operate under the franchise business model. In fact, more than two-thirds of restaurants work that way.
- As of December 2021, there are more than 750,000 franchise businesses and climbing.
- Franchise businesses don’t fail as often as traditional ones. The turnover is MUCH lower. Running a company as a sole proprietor, on the other hand, is way riskier.
- Franchisors offer you the chance to jump right into a proven system with plenty of training, support, and mentorship, early and throughout your entire partnership.
Island Fin Poke Franchising Opportunity
We should qualify that last bullet point a little. You get lots of support from your franchisor IF you choose a good and reputable partner like Island Fin Poke. While many restaurant businesses charge a lofty startup fee (more than $500,000 sometimes), we keep the fees as reasonable as possible because we realize our success depends on yours.
Here’s the kind of support you get when you join us as a franchisee:
- 17 hours of classroom training, 23 hours of on-site training, and eight days of training with us at your new location.
- Ongoing support, especially five days after your restaurant opens. We never leave new franchisees hanging when they’re brand new to the process.
- All the necessary supplies, furniture, fixtures, decor, grand opening advertising, computer services, security/surveillance equipment, and more.
This is a quick snapshot of the process. Learn more about franchising with us by submitting a franchise inquiry form. We can’t wait to become your partner soon!
Island Fin Poke loves to serve customers delicious Poke Bowls AND help budding entrepreneurs harness their business acumen in a lucrative fast-casual dining business. If you think you have what it takes to succeed with us or would like to learn more, contact us any time.